Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Blog Award from Dolly's Daily Diary
I received an award from Dolly's Daily Diary. This is a blog I enjoy reading and I think you will too! Go on over and check it out.
This award is one I have never gotten before. I really like it! I like the requirements and I am honored to get it. So thank you Dolly.
Here is why I am so appreciative for the recognition and to be one of its recipients... This award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; it strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences, and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this Award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved- preferably citing one or more older post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award Conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I wanted to get this award up. I'll have to think on whether or not to pass it on. At the moment I only have time to post it. If I didn't, it would never get up here! So I just did....and I might pass it on at some point. :)