I should have been leaving for my follow up soon...but since it was rescheduled, I'll be around the house thinking about it instead. haha Oh well. I will manage I think.
I received a blog award today! From a great blog "Searching For My Inner Skinny". That girl has a wonderful sense of humor! I love reading her blogs. The catch is, I have to name 6 things that make me happy and 6 other blogs to receive the award. So here goes!
1. Being in remission. Come on. This has to be number one. Being cancer free means I get to be here with my kids. I don't have to be in bed on another Mother's Day not able to breathe. It's a good thing.
2. My kids,and moooooost of the time my hubby. (Ha!)
3. My house. I love this house. I finally bought my own home early this year. 2008 just started off so much better than 2007. Remission and a new house. A new beginning.
4. Art. I love to draw. I love drawing portraits. I'll make a new post about that later.
5. Music. I love to sing. I couldn't when I was sick and that alone practically killed me.
6. Chocolate. Oh...nevermind. Anything sweet. Give it to me. :)
OK. I am passing this award onto these blogs in no particular order.
1. Happy to Be Called a Mommy
2. Miscellaneous Babbling's
3. The Mom with Brownies
4. Blurbs from the Burg
5. On the Verge
6. Paige's Place